- Respecting your rights and the Personal Data Protection Act from 29 August 1979, Journal of Laws No. 133, pos. 883 with amendments in force in the Administrator’s country, Ice Group binds itself to maintain safety and confidentiality of the collected personal data. All Ice Group employees have been trained in the scope of personal data processing.
- The Administrator of the personal data is: Ice Group sp. o.o. with seat in: 44-270 Rybnik, ul. Kadłubka 43, Poland.
- On our website, we will collect the following data:
• First and last name
• Title (eg. Mr., Mme. etc.) – in order to personalize electronic messages.
• Company name
• Country – in order to gather data on necessity of extending the website with further language versions
• E-mail address – we will send the registration confirmation be e-mail and inform you of the current status changes. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we will also send you commercial information to this address maximum once or twice a month.
- Registration in the Customers’ database is voluntary. Giving the above data is only necessary in case you are interested in access to the zones rendered accessible only to registered professionals, that is such materials as machine films etc.
- If you wish to be informed about interesting events and news in our offer, you can subscribe to our newsletter. The subscription is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Each User of our website has the possibility to choose to what scope they want to take advantage of our services and extend their data. If for any reason you do not wish to render your personal data accessible, you have the right to remove it or not to use our Customer restricted areas.
- All data is confidential and will not be made available to third parties.
- ATTENTION: Ice Group reserves the right to verify the data and not to grant access to the restricted area to users other than ice cream producers or partner companies.
- In accordance with you have the right to correct, complete, update, or demand the removal of your personal data. In order to do so, please send a message by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through registered mail to the company’s address:
Ice Group sp. z o.o.
ul. Kadłubka 43